Texas Tech University: Lubbock, Texas

Sort programs by: Default | Alphabetical

Sponsored Programs

Texas Tech University Lubbock , TX  
  • The Master of Arts or Master of Science degree program in Interdisciplinary Studies is intended for mature students who wish to continue education at the graduate level but do not seek specialized training concentrated in a major area. This program is d... more >

  • The M.S. degree with a major in RHIM is designed for students with either a bachelor's degree in hospitality or management work experience in food ser... more >

  • The Master of Art Education degree (M.A.E.) program is comprised of a minimum of 36 semester hours of graduate work including 12 semester hours of Art Education core courses, 9-12 semester hours of related art courses, 6-9 semester hours as a minor (tak... more >

  • The Department of Range, Wildlife and Fisheries Management at Texas Tech University (TTU) is an interdisciplinary department that conducts research on rangeland, wildlife, and fisheries ecology and management. Graduate students have a unique opportunity... more >

  • The special education program emphasizes generic special education at both the master's and the doctor's level. Graduate work at the master's level may include sufficient course work in one area of exceptionality to produce an endorsement on the basic p... more >

  • The college's M.B.A. program is designed to provide a broad background for multiple careers in business, government, and related activities with particular emphasis on developing managerial perspective, analytical tools, and skills. The program is s... more >

  • Students seeking master's or doctor's degrees should consult the Graduate Advisor for the department about their plans of study before enrolling for any courses. The student may wish to emphasize course work and research activities in any one of the fol... more >

  • The computer science curriculum is organized into six sets of courses. Four of the sets correspond to the computer science program's four principal "tracks" or areas of teaching and research concentration. Another set is composed of general courses appl... more >

  • With the counsel of an advisor, graduate students are expected to design individualized academic programs. Programs will incorporate courses taken in each of the three areas listed below, and the course selection may include a minor in an area outside i... more >

  • The college offers study for a Master of Architecture and Master of Science in Architecture. The college also supervises the interdisciplinary program leading to a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Land-Use Planning, Management and Design. Off campus summe... more >

  • This unique program is offered in conjunction with the Department of Agricultural Education at Texas A and M University. Applications for the second cohort (class) are being accepted Fall 2002 for beginning Fall 2003. more >

  • This department offers study in the following graduate degree programs: THEATRE ARTS, Master of Arts and Master of Fine Arts; FINE ARTS, Doctor of Philosophy with an option in Theatre Arts. The Master of Arts degree in Theatre Arts requires a minimum... more >

  • The Master of Science degree requires a minimum of 30 semester hours including thesis, or 36 hours for a nonthesis plan, with courses chosen in consultation with the major professor. Students without appropriate background in the chosen specialization w... more >

  • The Instructional Technology Program, a component of the College of Education, Texas Tech University, offers a broad range of academic preparation in instructional technology at the graduate level, through the Division of Educational Psychology and Lead... more >

  • Scientist-practitioner model for clinical and counseling; mentorship model for all programs. more >

  • Master of Arts-There are two programs for the master's degree. One requires twenty-four semester hours of satisfactory course work (including a seminar and a six hour minor), a reading knowledge of one foreign language, a thesis, and a comprehensive exa... more >

  • The Texas Tech Doctor of Philosophy in Technical Communication and Rhetoric (TCR) is one degree offered in two modes: online or onsite. The TCR program is strong in technology, technical communication practice, rhetorical theory, rhetorical analysis, rh... more >

  • The division offers programs leading to a Doctor of Education degree with majors in Counselor Education,Educational Leadership, Educational Psychology, Higher Education,Instructional Technology, and Special Education.The division offers programs lead... more >

  • We believe that we offer a top quality graduate chemical engineering education with an outstanding balance of both theory and practice. Our professors average nine years of full time industrial experience, and have also established national research rec... more >

  • The program in experimental psychology at Texas Tech University welcomes applications from students interested in a broad foundation in experimental psychology combined with a content emphasis and research training in one of four general areas represent... more >

  • This department offers study for a Master of Science in AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION. The department also participates in the interdepartmental program leading to the Master of Agriculture degree with an option in agricultural communications or agricultural e... more >

  • The master's program in Higher Education offers opportunities for individuals who seek careers in middle management, teaching, and leadership positions on community college and university campuses. Two areas of emphasis study are available in the Hig... more >

  • Graduate students may select from seven areas of specialization: analytical chemistry, biochemistry, chemical physics, chemistry education, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, and physical chemistry. more >

  • The Master of Science in Multidisciplinary Science (MSCI) degree is designed to meet the professional needs of middle and secondary school science tea... more >

  • Students may choose either the Master's Degree Program in Community Counseling or in School Counseling; or the non-degree Certification Program in School Counseling. Course requirements of these programs are located later in this guide.Master of Educ... more >

Find Schools