Master of Arts in Special Education Leadership and Practice
Special education today demands a new system of leadership and you are ready to be a leader in the field. It's time to transform traditional models and bring about pervasive change that improves learning for students with exceptionalities. This program allows you to grow into that role and make a real difference.
- 100% online courses allow you to pursue this degree on your schedule.
- Program focuses on Universal Design for Learning and Multi-Tiered Systems of Support–the two primary forces that are disrupting traditional special education delivery models.
- A total of three program tracks are available to serve a variety of career goals
- Special Education Teacher
- Non-Special Education Teacher
- Non-Teaching Professional
- UIndy's Special Education Leadership and Design is state approved and students may also choose to pursue a District Level Administrator: Exceptional Needs license through this program. There are two tracks to give a pathway to students who both have or have not completed their masters degree.
The University of Indianapolis is regionally accredited through the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools under The Higher Learning Commission. Many individual programs also have individual programmatic accrediting bodies.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
International Financial Aid Description:
Financial aid is an option for many students. To find out what type of aid you might be eligible for, please contact us at Graduate Admissions or visit our website.
Master's College or University I
Size & Settings: