1801 Liacouras Walk
Philadelphia, PA 19122
With a curriculum designed and delivered by our on-campus faculty, the Fox Online MBA features many of the same benefits as our on-campus MBA programs.
Develop your problem-solving skills through hands-on practice with new strategies. Build a strong network through regular live web conferencing course sessions with your classmates and faculty members. Access professional development resources that are customized to your goals and needs.
Through the Fox Online MBA’s dynamic learning environment, you’ll keep engaged with your education in a convenient online format that fits and flexes to your life.
• Schedule: Part-time; one class at a time at your own pace
• Time to completion: Two years, with flexibility to take up to six
• Format: Online with live web conferencing class sessions
• Location: Online, with one weeklong on-campus residency in Philadelphia
• Resources: Access to customized professional development resources, option to join Global Immersions
About Temple University’s Fox School of Business:
From the time Temple University’s Fox School of Business was established in 1918 to today, we have offered more than a curriculum—we offer an experience. Our vision is to transform student lives, develop leaders, and impact our local and global communities through excellence and innovation in education and research. Through hands-on learning opportunities, knowledge-creating faculty, and an engaged alumni base, the Fox School provides the support that can help you master your field and connect more closely to your community.
Classification: Higher Education Institution (Not Carnegie Classified)