1515 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
MSN - Nurse Informatics
Earn a valuable nursing credential. Expand your expertise and prepare to take on leadership and independent practice opportunities. Complete your courses online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study advanced nursing roles, advanced practice nursing, evidence-based practice, epidemiology, health promotion, health policy, ethics, legal perspectives of the health care system, and how to promote optimal models and systems for health care delivery.
• Career Opportunities: Management/leadership positions, advanced practice roles, nurse practitioner, nurse educator, postsecondary nurse instructor or teacher
• CCNE Accredited: The master’s degree in nursing program at Purdue University Global is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (www.CCNEAccreditation.org).
• Specialized Pathways: Choose a concentration or population focus area aligned to your career goals and prepare for industry-recognized certifications.*
o Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
o Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
o Family Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care
o Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
o Executive Leader
o Nurse Educator
• Clinicals: Complete a faculty- and preceptor-guided clinical practice sessions to gain hands-on experience relevant to your career pathway.†
• MSN–DNP Path: Apply clinical hours completed in the master’s program toward a future Purdue Global Doctor of Nursing Practice.‡
• Choose How You Learn: The ExcelTrack™ option offers a faster and more
affordable way to earn your MSN.§
Program is not available in all states. Please refer to Licensure.PurdueGlobal.edu for additional information on licensure, state authorizations, and program availability. Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions. Additional certification or licensing may be required to work in certain fields.
* Students are responsible for understanding the requirements of optional certification exams. The University cannot guarantee students will be eligible to sit for or pass exams. In some cases, work experience, additional coursework beyond the Purdue Global program, fieldwork, and/or background checks may be necessary to be eligible to take or to successfully pass the exams.
† Some Purdue University Global programs are not 100% online; some programs require you to gain hands-on experience in a real-world work environment. Contact an Admissions Advisor for additional information.
‡ The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about admissions requirements and transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
§ ExcelTrack™ is designed to advance your progress based on existing knowledge; however, degree pace and time and cost savings will vary by individual. Students must enroll in a minimum number of credits per term to remain eligible for financial aid. Refer to the Financial Information section of the University Catalog for additional information.
Classification: Associate's College
Locale: Small City
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here