1515 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
MBA - Human Resources
Enhance your expertise to advance your business career and prepare to take on management and leadership roles in a competitive world economy. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study how to grow businesses, manage diverse groups, lead organizations and teams, and solve the complex challenges of today’s global marketplace.
• Career Opportunities: Marketing manager, business operations specialist, compensation and benefits manager, general and operations manager, management analyst, medical and health services manager
• ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).*
• Choose How You Learn: The ExcelTrack™ option offers a faster and more affordable way to earn your MBA degree.†
• Concentrations: Prepare to take on top roles in growing sectors with a concentration in one of the following areas:
o Global Business
o Health Care Management
o Human Resources
o Information Technology
o Project Management
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions.
* For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
† ExcelTrack™ is designed to advance your progress based on existing knowledge; however, degree pace and time and cost savings will vary by individual. Students must enroll in a minimum number of credits per term to remain eligible for financial aid. Refer to the Financial Information section of the University Catalog for additional information.
Classification: Associate's College
Locale: Small City
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here