1515 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
MS in Finance - Treasury Management
Enhance your expertise and gain the advanced credentials needed to pursue leadership and senior positions in the field of finance. Earn a degree that employer’s respect 100% online, with the power of Purdue behind you.
● Program Highlights: Study corporate finance, risk analysis and management, financial statement analysis, financial markets, business communications, portfolio management, retirement planning, investing, and more.
● ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).*
● Certifications: Prepare to sit for the Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) exams, depending on your concentration.†‡
● Career Opportunities: Chief executive (CFO), treasurer and controller,
investment fund manager, risk management specialist, investment underwriter, financial quantitative analyst
● CFP® Board-Registered: This program, with a concentration in financial planning, is a CFP® Board-Registered Program in financial planning education.‡
Purdue Global does not guarantee employment placement or career advancement. Actual outcomes vary by geographic area, previous work experience and opportunities for employment. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions. Certain finance positions may require further certification and/or licensing by individual states. This program was not designed to meet any specific state’s requirements for licensure or certification, and Purdue Global makes no representations or warranties as to whether the degree or any individual courses meet such requirements. Refer to the University Catalog for additional information.
* For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
† Students are responsible for understanding the requirements of optional certification exams. The University cannot guarantee students will be eligible to sit for or pass exams. In some cases, work experience, additional coursework beyond the Purdue Global program, fieldwork, and/or background checks may be necessary to be eligible to take or to successfully pass the exams.
‡ Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc., owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements. For detailed information related to obtaining CFP® certification, you may access the CFP Board website located at: www.cfp.net. Students are responsible for understanding the requirements of optional certification exams. The University cannot guarantee students will be eligible to sit for or pass exams. In some cases, work experience, additional coursework beyond the Purdue Global program, fieldwork, and/or background checks may be necessary to be eligible to take or to successfully pass the exams.
Classification: Associate's College
Locale: Small City
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here