1515 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
Prepare to meet the demand for accountants and auditing professionals fueled by a growing, globalized economy and complex regulatory and tax environment. Build the expertise to take on mid- to senior-level positions in this field. Earn a degree that employer’s respect 100% online, with the power of Purdue behind you.
● Program Highlights: Study auditing, taxation, cost accounting, and financial accounting.
● Certifications: Prepare for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA®), and Certified Management Accountant (CMA®) examinations.*
● Career Opportunities: Public accountant, financial manager, management accountant, tax accountant, internal auditor, government accountant
● ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).†
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions. Additional certification or licensing may be required to work in certain fields.
* To sit for the CPA Exam, students may need to take additional courses at the undergraduate or graduate level to meet individual state requirements. Licensing requirements to sit for the CPA exam vary from state to state. You should review your state's educational requirements by visiting the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy website (https://nasba.org/) as well as your state's CPA licensing requirements, which can be found at the Accountancy Licensing Library (https://www.alllibrary.com/index). Refer to Licensure.PurdueGlobal.edu for additional information on licensure and state authorizations.
† For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
Classification: Associate's College
Locale: Small City
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here