1515 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Master of Science in Management and Leadership
Enhance your leadership skills in order to take on management and executive- level positions in a wide variety of fields. Earn a degree that employer’s respect 100% online, with the power of Purdue behind you.
• Program Highlights: Study business communications, HR management, organizational excellence, consulting, action research, and strategic financial analysis as relevant to management and leadership theory and practice.
• Career Opportunities: Social and community services manager, sales manager, administrative services manager, postsecondary business teacher, manager in health care, operations, IT, HR, government, real estate, and other industries.
• ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).*
• Concentrations: Develop the proficiencies to support your professional advancement in one of the following areas:
o Global Business
o Health Care Management
o Human Resources
o Information Technology
o Organizational Design and Development
o Project Management
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions.
* For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
Classification: Associate's College
Locale: Small City
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here