1515 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Master of Professional Studies
Advance your career in this customizable, flexible program and build the credentials and skills you need to increase your job marketability in a wide variety of areas, such as business, IT, government, nonprofit, legal studies, military, and more.
● Program Highlights: Professional global communication, professional research methods and data literacy, professional and organizational ethics, visionary leadership, conflict, and collaboration, competitive positioning, planning, and decision making
● Career Opportunities: General and operations managers, first-line supervisors of office and administrative support workers
● Electives or Concentration: Select electives based on your focus area including electives in analytics, business, cybersecurity, information technology, criminal justice, legal studies, public administration, human services, education, and psychology; or you can focus on a concentration and earn a graduate certificate in diversity, equity, and inclusivity.
● Customizable Degree Plan: Build your own custom degree plan to align with your professional and personal interests through a flexible Individualized Learning Plan (ILP).
● Transfer Degree Credits: Save on tuition or graduate faster. Apply prior graduate-level coursework and transfer up to 25 credits that can be applied to your major electives.*
Purdue Global does not guarantee employment placement or career advancement. Actual outcomes vary by geographic area, previous work experience and opportunities for employment.
*Purdue Global does not guarantee transferability of credit. See the University Catalog for the Prior Learning policy.
Classification: Associate's College
Locale: Small City
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here