1515 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Doctor of Nursing Practice
Prepare to pursue leadership and clinical roles and be ready to perform at the highest level of the nursing profession. Complete your courses online, earning a valuable health care credential while you continue to work.
• Program Highlights: Study how to transform a health care organization; epidemiology, social determinants, ethics, policy, and advocacy related to population health; and clinical decision making and scientific foundations for practice doctorate.
• CCNE Accredited: The Doctor of Nursing Practice program at Purdue Global is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (www.CCNEAccreditation.org).
• Practice Experience: Complete a 1,000-hour practicum where you integrate evidence and theory to drive health care quality improvement and solve complex health care challenges.*
• Scholarly Project: Complete a multi-term practice-based project that evidences data-driven decision making to develop new systems or population health practices.
Program is not available in all states. Contact an Admissions Advisor for details. Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions. Additional certification or licensing may be required to work in certain fields.
* Some Purdue Global programs are not 100% online; some programs require you to gain hands-on experience in a real-world work environment. Contact an Admissions Advisor for additional information.
Classification: Associate's College
Locale: Small City
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here